Sunday, November 15, 2009

I haven't traveled a lot in my life. I've been to the west coast once, and to one other country. I went to Scotland (yes, technically not it's own country...but don't say that to a scot) a few years ago to visit a friend studying abroad. I loved the whole experience of traveling. I want to see the world. One thing I'd love to do is to go to remote places that few have been to.

I would also love to go camping one day. I can't believe I have never been. I've never even camped out in my back yard! This summer I had had a plan to go camping bymyself in a state park in Wisconsin for a week. Well I really was going to do this, but my dad had a heart attack and that changed my summer plans. I love to read national geographic adventure magazine and their website......which I was just browsing on and I came across an ad for some winter boots....
boots unlike any I had ever seen! They are heated, and you can plug them in to a wall socket!!
This is awesome and crazy both at the same time! If I were a serious camper (which I'd love to someday be) I would buy these! How perfect for those unbearably cold winters in northern states.

Here is the ad: http://www.columbia.com/Bugathermo/Bugathermo_Landing,default,pg.html&mid=onadv&eid=boot_banner&nid=F09onadv_ecom&did=10132009&uid=

So they are pretty expensive, but I think this is something that would be worth the investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment